The California Consumer Privacy Act provides definitions for various terms used in this statement.
Collection and Disclosure.
We may have collected the following information within the 12-month period preceding the effective date of this Addendum:
A. The following categories of personal information are collected about you:
Identifiers: Identifiers such as a real name, postal address, alias, unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), account name, email address, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, and other equivalent identifiers, physical characteristic, state identification card number, and signature.
Identifiers (Digital): A device identifier; cookies, beacons, cookies, pixel tags, mobile ad IDs, and similar technology; other probabilistic identifiers; and an IP address
Other Financial, Medical, and Health Information: Bank account number, credit card number, insurance policy number, debit card number,medical information, and other financial information, health insurance information
Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law: Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status
Commercial Information: Personal property details, products or services purchased, obtained, or evaluated, as well as other purchasing or usage histories.
- Biometric information
Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Details: This includes, but is not limited to, browsing history, search history, as well as information about your interactions with applications, websites, and advertisements.
- Geo-location Data
Sensory Information: Audio, visual, electronic, thermal, and similar information
- Educational details
- Employment-Related Details
Profile Inferences: Using any of the information above to create a profile of yourself that reflects your preferences, features, psychological patterns, behaviour, predispositions, attitudes, IQ, abilities, and aptitudes
B. For the following business or commercial purposes, we collected personal information about you:
- Retaining or servicing accounts (e.g., your Vizari.com account), as well as providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing analytics services, providing advertising or marketing services, or performing similar services that you have purchased from or contracted with us.
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors, confirming positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance are all examples of audits related to a present contact with you and concurrent transactions.
- Short-term, one-time use which may include but is not limited to, contextual customization of advertisements displayed in conjunction with the same interaction.
- For Detecting and responding to security incidents, as well as prevent and respond to harmful, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal behavior and prosecute those involved.
- Debugging to identify and correct errors that affect the intended functionality of a program.
- Internal research and development for technical development and demonstration
- Performing operations to ensure the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, manufacture for, or control, as well as to improve, update, or enhance the service or device that we own, manufacture, manufacture for, or control.
- Customizing your online experience
- Processing liability claims
- Observing and enforcing all applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and corporate policies.
C. Third parties with whom you may have shared your personal information include:
- Our joint marketing partners
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Social media networks
- Marketing partners from outside the company
- Governmental organizations, such as law enforcement agencies
The following categories of personal information are sold (as defined by California law):
- Online identifiers associated with a device that interacts with our digital properties or adverts (such as a device identifier; cookies, pixel tags, beacons, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology)
- Information on how a device interacts with Digital Properties or ads over the internet and other electronic networks.
- We do not sell personal information in the traditional sense, as defined by the CCPA – for example, we do not trade personal information for money with data brokers or third parties for their own marketing objectives.
- As mentioned below, you have a number of choices when it comes to how we use and disclose your personal information.
- Access: You have the right to ask us to share the personal information about you that we have acquired over the previous 12 months. Here are several examples:
- The categories and precise pieces of personal information about you that we have collected
- The kind of sources we used to gather personal data
- The reason we obtained or sold your personal information was for a business or commercial purpose.
- Third-party categories with whom we exchanged personal information
Deletion: You have the right to request that some personal information about you that we have acquired be deleted. There are a few exceptions.
Opt-Out of Sale: You have the option of refusing to have your personal information sold.
Shine the Light Request: You may also request that we give you with (a) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have provided to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year, as well as (b) the identities of such third parties.